Hello friends today we will learn to make mint chutney. It is eaten very much in our Uttar Pradesh. People are very fond of it with breakfas as food, samosas, pakoda etc. It does not take much time to make it. So friends, we start making mint chutney.
Time to make it – 5 minutes
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Total time -10 minutes
Ingredients for pudina chataney
- Mint leaves – one cup
- Coriander leaves
- Green Chili 2-3
- Row mangoes – half cup
- Small spoon before the cumin
- Black salt – half teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Garlic 2-3 buds
Method for pudina chataney
- First wash and clean the mint leaves first, break the stems of green chillies and wash and cut them.
- Now add the mint leaves, green chillies, raw mangoes, cumin seeds, black salt,Coriander leaves
- garlic and salt and mix well in the mix.
- Now take this chutney in a bowl. This can be served in pakoras, dinners etc.
- We can use it in the fridge for 8-10 days.
Friends, make all the Mint chutney and eat, eat and tell your experiences on bookbaak.com. And you can also ask questions related to this Rippi at bookbaak.com. Friends, if you like this recipe then write and share