Hello guys If you get hot samosas with tea in the evening, then the taste of tea doubles. So let’s talk about this, on this matter, today we tell you about making a different style in the ‘snacks’ category, whose name is Potli Samosa. Potli samosa are like small packets or bag that look very beautiful, unique and very delicious .Not only by name, it is also unique because of its taste. You will make fun at home, and you will enjoy it and whether it is a child or a big one, everyone will eat it with a hobby.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 5 min
Total time: 20 min
Ingredients For Potli Samosa Recipe
For making dough:
Flour – 1 cup,
Refined oil – 3 tablespoons,
Salt – According to the taste,
Oil – for frying
Potato Potato – 4 (Boiled, Mashed),
Fennel – 1 teaspoon,
Cumin seed – 1 teaspoon,
Steep Coriander Coriander seeds – 1 teaspoon,
Red Chili Powder – As needed,
Celery – 1 pinch,
Salt – according to the taste
MethodFor Potli Samosa Recipe-
- First, mix the flour, refined oil and salt together to make the potato samosa and keep it for 1/2 hr.
- Meanwhile prepare stuffing for the samosa.
- Preheat a pan with 1-2 tsp oil. Peel the potatoes and mash them finely. Add green chilies, peas in the pan and cook for 2 minutes. Mash the peas as well. Also add mashed potatoes, paneer chunks, cashew nuts, raisins, coriander powder, red chilly powder, salt, garam masala and green coriander in t Make small cloths of fine flour. Keep a mixture of potato in sufficient quantity between it and lift the dough into top of the top and give it a paste of photos according to the photo.
- After this heat the oil in the frying pan. When the oil is hot, add the samosa and fry them deep.
- Your Potli Samosa is ready. Serve them with tamarind / coriander chutney or tomato sos and enjoy the rain.
Stuffing is done for many days by frying dry fruits, grinding crackers, mixing spices or soaking the moong dal, grinding gram and stirring it with spices. This stuffing has been done by filling in the mini samosas of the mungdal, or frying the gram flour, mixing the spices with the spices, or adding the oil spices to the satta, fry and make the stuffing, it can be cooked with stuffing for 15 days.
Make all your Potali samosas and feed them, as well as tell your experiences on bookbaak.com.