Hey guys Holi is also a custom to eat potli gujiya as well as playing colors on Holi . If the Gujia is also attractive in the name and shape, then the fun of gujya and festival is also doubled. So today we will make potli gujiaya. Potli gujiya popularly made in Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. Deep fried in ghee and dipped in a sugar syrup, this Indian dessert is commonly made during the festival of Holi.
Potli Gujyia is made of different flavour, so try different tastes of Potli Gujyia and learn how to make it – syrap’s Potli gujiya,. Mawa Potli Gujia / Suji Potli Gujia is a traditional sweet, which is mostly made in a festival (specially Holi) or on a special occasion. Some people even call it Kusli . It is easy to make and we can be used for 15-20 days after it is ready without being kept in the fridge for 6-7 days and freeze.We can make it like potali gooseji like potali samosas. so friends let, s start .This will be a new kind of variety which will be very tasty to eat .
You can also make gujiya in microwave
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 5 min
Total time: 20 min
Meal type- veg
INGREDIENTS FOR GUJIYA RECIPE
FOR MAKING DOUGH:
2 Cups Refined flour
- 1 Cup Clarified butter
- Water (to mix)
FOR THE FILLING:
- 1 Cup Khoya
1 Cup Sugar
1 tsp Green cardamom, powdered
1 Tbsp Almondtls, finely chopped
for deep-frying Ghee:
METHOD FOR Potli GUJIYA RECIPE–
RECIPE FOR STUFFING:
Mawa / Suji for potali Gujiya Recipe Prepare the filling for filling in potali Gujiya first.
- First heat the pan and put Mawa in it and stir it continuously till it becomes brown. During this, keep the flame middle. After roasting mawa, remove it in a bowl and keep it for cooling.
- After this, add sugar, coconut, raisins and cashew nuts to Mawa and mix it. Also add chironji and cardamom and mix well. With the mix of everything,stuffing is ready to fill in potali Gujiya.
RECIPE FOR DOUGH:
Now we are preparing to make dough for making potato Gujia. For this, first melt the ghee. Then put it in the frozen flour and mix it well. After this mix the milk in the flour and after that add enough water and take a little hard dough (milk can be taken if you wish). Put the kneaded dough in a vessel and cover it with wet cloth for half an hour.
Now make little roll balls of that dough and make it complete with roll help.
Now keep the stuffing in the middle of it and lift the flour out of the top and give it a paste of photos according to the photo. Now carefully put Potli Gujiya on a plate and apply it to it. Now repeat the same process with the remaining rolls
RECIPE FOR Potali GUJIYA FRY:
- Put ghee in a pan for frying the potali Gujiya and let it heat so that the potali Gujiya is immersed in it.
- Now, in the ghee in the hot ghee, go into the curry, put the potali Gujiyas.
Now cook Gujiya until it becomes brown on medium and low flame. After being frozen, turn off Gujiya and turn it aside. Remove the well fried Gujiya and keep it in the plate.
- Now our delicious Mawa ki potali Gujiya is ready. Make them look at any festival or whenever you have a mind, and make a big difference. After cooling down, keep it in the air tight container and keep eating for 15 days.
- You can modify the ingredients for the filling in potali gujiyas according to your choice.
- By mixing gram flour, semolina etc. in Mawa, you can prepare different varieties of flavors by mixing it.
Bura can also be taken in place of ground sugar.
Potali Gujia does not get tired, keep in mind 4 things for this. First, when filling potali Gujjia, apply light water on all edges and paste it well. Do not fill stuffing in second gujiya. Third, do not add Moyon more during the dough. With it, potali Gujia bursts when softened. Fourth, handcuffs potali Gujia very carefully with light hands, because of the fingerprints of fingerprints.
Guys If you all like Gujia then you should tell us your experiences on bookbaak.com. And you can also ask questions related to this Recipe at bookbaak.com. Friends, if you like this recipe then write and share