Hello friends, Today we will make soyabeen paratha at bookbaak.com. Soyabeen paratha is very tasty. It is very beneficial for a healthy person. It does not take much time to make it. So friends start making us soyabeen paratha.
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 15 minutes
Total time – 25 minutes
Ingredients for Soyabeen Paratha
INGREDIENTS for FILLING-
- Soyabean Chuda – 1 cup boiled
- Dried pomegranate (1 teaspoon)
- Rich (1 teaspoon)
- Onion (finely chopped)
- Green chilly ((finely chopped)
- Red Chillly Powder (1/4 Tablespoon)
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Amchoor Powder (1/2 Tablespoon)
- Cumin powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Coriander chopped
INGREDIENTS for PARANTHA
- (1) wheat flour (2 cups)
- (2) oil
- (3) Salt as per taste
- (4) water as require (1 cup)
METHOD FOR SOYABEEN PARATHA-
- First, mix 2 tablespoons of ghee or oil and salt in the flour and mix it well as needed, take soft dough.
- Now leave it for 10-15 minutes to be set.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and roast until it becomes brown.
- Soya bean extract all the water by hand, now add soya bean, salt, green chili and Cumin powder and roast on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Now Add green coriander and stop the gas, now our mixture is ready to make Paratha.
Let it cool for 10-20 minutes.
- Now fill the soyabeen chuda in the paratha .
- Now put a little dry dough and take a paratha bell with a little pressure from the help of the cylinders.
- Keep fry on the gas, put the peeled peas on the frying pan, apply oil and lighten the parathas while pressing lightly on both sides.
- Now The paratha of the soya bean are ready, now serv it hot -hot with chateny and curd and tomato sous.
Friends, if you like our recipe or wish to get similar recipes please click on our page bookbaak.com.