Hello friends, today we will make a Shrikhand.Shree Khand is very famous in Gujarat and Maharashtra, it does not take much time to make it.It’s taste is very pleasing to everyone. It is very beneficial for health because it is made of curd. So friends, we start making shrikhand.
Preparation time -10 minutes
Time to make in -10 minutes
Total time – 20 minutes
- Yogurt – 250gms
- Saffron – 8-10 pieces
- Pistachio – 10
- To make Srikhand, the curd is as good as it is to make. Therefore, the milk curd of buffaloes will be the best.
- Firstly, bake fresh curd in malmal or thin clean cloth and will hang for 1 hour.
- Now pressing hands will remove all the water from the curd.
- Now put saffron (kevda) in milk.
- Turn the curd into a bowl and add sugar, cardamom in it.
- Now add saffron milk in the mixture and whistle well.
- Now add chopped almonds and pistachios (half) and mix them. Save half which will be used to decorate Shrikhand.
- Now the shrikhand is ready, now take it out in a bowl and decorate it with the remaining almond pistachios.
- Now put the bowl of Srikhand in the fridge.
- Now after 2 hours take out the bowl from the fridge and serve cold chilled Srikhand and eat it.
Friends, if you like our recipe or want to read similar recipes please click on our page bookbaak.com.