Hello friends ! Today we will learn to Shahi Paneer make . It is very delicious to eat Shahi Paneer royal paneer. Its name is Shahi, so it is made in all royal parties, it does not take much time to make it. They have children or they eat very much. This is a restaurant-style shahi paneer that you can easily make at home. Creamy, aromatic and rich in taste, this is one of the best paneer recipes that can be cooked parties. So friends, we start making royal paneer.
You can also see recipe for making , PANEERANDCHHENA , MATARPANEER , SHAHIPANEER, PANEERTIKKA, PANEER MAKHANA , PALAK PANEER , PNEER SIZLAR SALAD, HOW TO MAKE SOYA BEEN CHOORA PANEER BHUJI, MASHROOM PANEER BHURJI,
Preparation time – 10-15 minutes
The cooking time – 10 – 15 minutes
Total time – 25-30 minutes
- Cottage cheese – ½ kg (cut into thin pieces)
- Tomatoes – 4 (finely chopped)
- Green Chilli – 2 (Finely Chopped)
- Green Coriander – 1 Tbsp (Finely Chopped)
- Salt – 3-4 spoons (according to taste) from small spoon
- Garam Masala – 1/4 Tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1/5 Tablespoon
- Cashews – 20-25
- Oil – 2 Tablespoons
- Coriander Powder – 1 Tablespoon
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger – 1 inch long
- Cream / ghee – 100 g
- Milk 1/2 cup
Method – How to make Shahi Paneer
- Firstly,To prepare this creamy shahi paneer recipe, chop the onion, green chillies, tomatoes along with ginger and coriander leaves separately. Now in a bowl, add the curd and whisk it well.
- Next, put a pan on medium flame and heat ghee in it. Add the chopped onions, ginger, green chillies along with green cardamoms for 5-6 minutes.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes and cover the pan with a lid. Cook for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Then add the beaten curd and cook for another 5 minutes, and pour a cup of water in the pan and cook for a minute. When the gravy is cooked, let it cool at room temperature. When it’s cool enough, add it to a mixer jar and blend till smooth and keep aside.
- Now, heat the remaining ghee in another pan and add the ground gravy in it along with red chilli powder, garam masala powder, tomato ketchup or sauce and salt. Bring it to a boil or till the gravy turns thickens and add the paneer cubes and milk in it.
- Now ,Take two cubes and grate them for garnishing
- However, after boiling, add pieces of paneer and mix it and let the vegetable cook 3-4 minute on a low flame.
- Shahi Paneer’s vegetable is now ready.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and grated paneer.
- Now you can serve it hot with rice, paratha or chapatti and enjoy.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and grated paneer. Serve hot with roomali roti or naan and enjoy!
- If the milk is added to the place of water in Shahi Paneer, the taste of Shahi Paneer will be much better.
Friends, make all the royal paneer and eat, feed and tell your experiences on bookbaak.com. And you can also ask questions related to this Rippi at bookbaak.com. Friends, if you like this recipe then write and share.