Hello Friends.Today we will make samber. It is very useful for health.It is a popular disc of south India.we can eat it with Idli, Dosa, Uttapam. It has vary short time in cook. So let’s start to make sambar.
Preparation time -15 minutes
Time to cook in -25 minutes
TOTAL TIME – 40 MINUTES
- Arahar Daal – 1 Cup
- Onion – 1 Cup Sliced
- Carrot – 1 Chopped
- Tomato – ½ Cup Chopped
- French Beans – 10 Chopped
- Turmeric Powder – ½ Tsp
- Salt – 1 Tsp (according to taste)
- Mustard Seeds -1 Tsp
- Curry Leaves – 10-12
- Tamarind water – 1/4Cup
- Sambar Masala : 2 Tsp
- Water : 4 Cup
- Oil : 2 Tsp
- Take 4 cup water in a pressure cooker add daal all vegetables, salt, turmeric powder and cover the lid and cook for 4-5 whistle. Now heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- When they splutter add tamarind water, sambar masala and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now put boiled daal in it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Your Sambar is ready serve with Rice, Idli, Dosa or Uttapam.
If you want to make rava idli clck here- RAVA IDLI
Friends, if you like our recipe or wish to get similar recipes please click on our page bookbaak.com.