Hello friends, today we will make Rajama Kabab at bookbaak.com RAJAMA KABAB like everyone. It is very famous in the restaurant. Rajama kabab is very nutritious and healthful. We can eat it in the wedding, party too. You can make it in the oven, but we will make it on a pan. So friends let,s start making Rajama Kabab.
Preparation time -10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time – 50 minutes
- Rajma boiled – 200 g
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Ginger-1 inch
- Garlic – 5-6 buds
- Cashew 8-10
- Chironji-1 tablespoon
- Green chili finely chopped
- Cumin 1 teaspoon
- Roasted gram dal powder – 2 tbsp
- Khava wore 2 tablespoons
- Fried onion 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Fresh mint leaves 15-20
- White chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cardamom powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 Tablespoon
- 1 lemon juice
- Firstly ,Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a non stick pan and fry in ginger, garlic, cashew, chironji, green chillies.
- Then add coriander powder and mawa and fry for 2
- Now mix well fried onions, red cloves, red chilies, white pepper powder, small cardamom powder, garam masala powder and lemon juice and mix well.
- Then add the mixture to the mixer jar, let it cool slightly, then grind it fine.
- Now remove it in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Make equal parts in them and shape them tikki.
- Put the tikki on the pan, sprinkle a little oil and roast it until the ticks are golden and cracked on both sides. Serve hot after serving on a serving plate.
Friends, if you like our recipe or wish to get similar recipes please click on our page bookbaak.com.