Hello friends, today we will make Petha. When we hear the name of Petha, we all miss Agra. It is also good for our health, because it does not use ghee and oil.It takes time to make it, but it can be eaten for a long time. So friends start making us Petha.
- Petha fruit- one and a half kilos
- Sugar – 1 kg
- Kevda Ascend – 1 – 2 drops (as you like )
- First, peel the fruit of Petha and take out the soft pulp with seeds and seeds.
- Now cut the remaining part in square or rectangular pieces from 1 inch to 1-1/2 inches.
- Now the chopped pieces of Petha adopt slightly from the fork.
- Take water in a vessel and put some alum in water and stir it. Now put the pieces of Petha in alum water and dip it and keep it covered for 2 hours.
- Now after 2 hours, remove the pieces of Petha from alum water and wash it with clean water once.
- Now put the water soaked in a vessel, let the pita deep easily. When the water starts boiling, let the petha put in it. Let it boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Now leave the petha out of water.
- Now add sugar and petha in a vessel and cover it for 15-20 minutes to prepare the Petha with sugar.
- Sugar will now be dissolved in Petha and we will not need water.
- Now put the petha on the midium gas to cook it. And to make dried pita, which sugar syrup is being made in Petha. He used to cook Petha until the solid constitutionist. And keep stirring in the middle with a spoon so that the syrup does not burn from anywhere.
- Now the syrup has come in the time of convolution, then turn off the gas.
- Now allow the Petha to stay in this vessel overnight, and in the morning, leave the Petha with syrup and cover it with a lid in a vessel.
- Now you can sprinkle kavda in it.
- If you have to eat a very dry pita then keep it in the air for 5-6 hours.
- Now our Petha sweet is ready. You also eat Petha and also feed it to your guests.
Friends, if you like our recipe or want to read similar recipes please click on our page book baak.com.