Hello friends, today we will make PARLE G BISCUIT CAKE IN PRESSUR COOKER. French fry is very tasty, it is cooked in restorent and at home also.the children like it very much.
.If you want to make it at home. So let.s start to make French fry today.
Preparation time -15 minutes
Time to cook in -25 minutes
TOTAL TIME – 40 MINUTES
- PARLE G BISCUIT ( 150 gm )
- Milk 1-1/2 cup
- Sugar powder 2 tea spoon
- Venila essence-1/2 tea spoon
- Tooti frooti or dry fruits
- Beaking soda 1teaspoon
- Firstly, In a bowl take powdered biscuits, add the sugar, milk powder and baking powder and mix.
- Now add the Vanilla essence and milk. Whisk properly until the mixture is smooth.
- Now Add the dry fruits or Tooti frooti and beaking soda .
- Now transfer this batter into a bowl.
- Place the bowl in the pressure cooker. Remove the gasket/ring of the cooker.
- Now Keep the whistle on and bake the cake.
- Now the first five minutes on high flame and then 15 to 20 minutes on medium flame.
- Remove the lid to check if the cake is baked. You can check by inserting a knife/skewer to see if it is baked.
- It takes slightly more time for the cake to bake from center.
- Now keep the lid on of the cooker even after you take it off the heat. The steam helps to bake the cake from the center.
- Now the cake is ready to eat .Now you can serve it.
- Don’t put any water in the cooker
- The cake batter should not be too liquid- change the milk/sugar content as per the amount of powdered biscuits.
- Take the ring/gasket out of the pressure cooker while baking the cake.
- It tasted very nice and we loved it.
Friends, make all you the parle g cake, eat and feed and tell us your experiences on bookbaak.com. And you can also ask questions related to this recipe at bookbaak.com. Friends, if you like this recipe then like and share