Hello friends, today we will make Nariyal ke laddu on bookbaak.com. Modak, Nariyal ke laddu and besan ke laddu all beloved dishes of Ganesha on the occasion of Ganesh worship, sweets are made in the house-house. So friends start making modak
Preparation time -10 minutes
Time to cook in -15 minutes
TOTAL TIME – 25 MINUTES
- Nariyal powder – 3 Cup
- Powdered Sugar – 1-1/2 Cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1 Tea spoon
- Cream – 1/2 Cup
- Milk – 2 Tea spoon
- Cashew nuts for garnish
- Firstly,Heat a pan, add cream, nariyal burada and stirring it continually on low flame until light brown.
- Now, Add cardamom powder mix well and let it cool for some time.
- Now,Add powdered sugar to the mixture, now mix the edible color with milk and add into the mixture
- Now, Make ladoo with your hand and garnish with Cashew nuts.
- Now our Nariyal‘s laddu is ready .we can eat and serv it.
- Do not mix sugar powder in warm mixture.