हिंदी में पड़ने के लिए क्लिक करे
Hello friends, today we will make malpua from leftover roti on bookbaak.com .it is very tasty.it has no time to cook .So friends let’s start.
Preparation time -10 minutes
Time to cook in -10 minutes
TOTAL TIME – 20 MINUTES
- 2-3 basi roti
- 1 banana
- 1table spoon dahi
- 1/2 table spoon saffron
- Pani( according to mixture )
- Ghee for fry
FOR SUGAR SYRUP
- 1/2 cup chini
- 1/2 cup pani
- Firstly,grind the pieces of basi roti in a mixie.
- Now add the water,mash banana,dahi and saffron in the mixture and mix wel.
- Now get out in a big bowl
- This mixture is not thicker nor is it too thin..
- Now, get it in a big bowl. This mixture is not thicker or it is too thin.
- Now Heat the oil in the pan and put small pieces of solution in it.
- Now they are light brown until they are brown.
- Now get them out in a plate and soak the whole stuff like this.
- Now our malpua is ready .
- Now we can served and eat it.
For syrup –
- Boil 1/2 cup of sugar and one cup of water in a vessel.
- Now let it boil for 5
- Now add the malpue to it.
- Now our malpue is ready.Serve them hot – hot.
Friends, if you like our recipe or wish to get similar recipes please click on our page bookbaak.com.