Hello guys, today we are going to make daliya Idli. The children like it very much. we make it many types, But today we are making daliya Idli with rava, we are ready. So friends let’s start to make Idli.
Preparation time -10 minutes
Cooking time: -10 minutes
Total time -20 minutes
- Dalia (broken wheat)- 1 cup
- Curd – 1 cup
- Carrot – 1 table spoon
- Capsicum -1 table spoon (finely chopped)
- Salt according to taste
- Mustard powder-1/2 table spoon
- Black pepper according to taste
- Baking soda – 1/2 table spoon
- Few curry leaves
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 table spoon
- Urad daal -1 table spoon
- Oil – 1 table spoon
- In a vessel soak two bowls of daliya in a glass of water
- Soak it for 3 hours
- In a nonstick pan heat oil ,splutter rai, curry leaves and urad daal..roast daal for few seconds.
- Now add chopped capsicum and grated carrot , saute it for 1-2 minutes. Add turmeric powder,black pepper and off the gas.
- Pour this tempering on dalia mixture and make smooth batter with the help of little water.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes
- Add ginger chiil paste, eno, curd, salt, boiled green peas and corriander to it
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds and curry leaves to it
- Pour in Idli mould and steam for 7 minutes
- Serve with Chutney and sose
- Idli solution should not be too thin and thick.