Hello friend, today we will make Chhole bhature at bookbaak.com Chhole bhature like everyone. It is very famous in the restaurant. Chhole bhature is very nutritious and healthful. We can eat it in the wedding, party too. You can make it many types. So friends let,s start.
Preparation time -20 minutes
Cooking time: -40 minutes
Total time -60 minutes
Ingredients for chhole
- 2 cup chole, soaked overnight
- Cinnamon stick-1 inch
- Cumin seeds-1 table spoon
- Onion – 1(finely chopped)
- Ginger-Garlic paste- 1 table spoon
- Tomatoes – 2 (finely chopped)
- Kashmiri chilli powder – 1 table spoon
- Turmeric powder- 1 table spoon
- Coriander powder- 2 table spoon
- Cumin powder-1 table spoon
- Aamchur powder / dry-mango powder- 1/2 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala – 1 table spoon
- Coriander leaves, finely chopped – 1 table spoon
- First, put chhole and water in a cooker and put it on the gas. Take 5-6 cities.
- Now heat oil in the pen and add onion (finely chopped), ginger-garlic paste and roast until light brown.
- Now add a little molasses as per Kashmiri chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, amchoor powder, salt flavor, take a little bit of it.
- Now add tomato finely chopped and roast until the issue leaves the oil.
- Now add boiled chhole and water into it.
- Now cook on medium flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Now mix well and garnish coriander leaves.
- Now let’s prepare bhature, after all, serve chhole with bhature
Ingredients for BHATURE
- 2 cup Flour (Maida)
- 1 cup Suji (Semolina)
- 1/2 cup Dahi (Curd)
- 1/2 table spoon Baking Soda
- Water to make dough
- Firstly, in a mixing bowl add all the ingredients under the bhature section and mix well. Then little by little add water (if necessary) and knead a soft dough if necessary.
- Now take a fresh bowl and transfer the dough in it and apply a thin layer of refined oil on the dough. Cover the bowl with a cling sheet and keep it aside for fermentation for 10-15 minutes
- Now remove the cling sheet and press the dough in the center to remove all the excess air and knead again.
- To make the bhature, heat the oil and take a small ball of the dough and roll like puri but this needs to be kept thicker than poori. Fry like poori till both sides are golden brown. Serve with chole and mix pickle.
- Heat the oil well so that bhaturas do not absorb extra oil and they fluff well.
- Drain the bahturas on a tissue paper to drain out excess oil.
Friends, if you like our recipe or wish to get similar recipes please click on our page bookbaak.com