Hello friends, Today we will make Chana chat on bookbaak,com. It is very tasty chat. It does not take much time to make it. So friends start to make kala chana chat.
Preparation time – 4-5 minutes
The cooking time – 5 – 10 minutes
Total time – 10-15 minutes
Ingredients for chana chat-
- kala chana or kabuli chana – 2 cup, boiled
- Onion – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
- Tomato – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
- Potato – 1/2 cup, boiled, peeled and finely chopped
- Black salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chiliy powder – 2 teaspoon
- Chaat masala – 2 teaspoon
- Amchur powder or dried mango powder – 1teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Green chilly-1(finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves – 1 tablespoons (finely chopped)
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoons
Method For chana chat-
- Firstly, Take boiled kala chana in a bowl.
- Now add onion, tomato, potato and Mix well.
- Now add spice powders (red chili powder, black salt, chaat masala, amchur and salt). Mix very well.
- Now add chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- At Last squeeze fresh lemon juice. Stir well.
- Taste the spoonful of it and mix the salt or spices or lemon as per tast.
Friends, make all CHANA CHATand eat, feed and tell your experiences on bookbaak.com. And you can also ask questions related to this Recipe at bookbaak.com. Friends, if you like this recipe then write and share.