हिंदी में पड़ने के लिए क्लिक करे
Hello friends, Today we will makeb Bel ka sharbat. Bell juice is very beneficial in summer, it cools down the stomach. Bel juice protects from Lu, although many cold drinks are available in the market, but they all harm our body and can’t be made even at home. As soon as summer starts, we all remember the leaf of lemon, lassi, rose juice, mango juice etc. Now we prepare the material for making Bell juice. So friends let’s start .
The Preparation time -10 minutes
Cook time to -10 minutes
Total time -20 minutes
Ingredients for bel ka sharbat –
- 2 Bell (Medium Size)
- Lemon juice 2 teaspoons
- Sugar by 4 spoonfuls or as per taste
- Black Salt
METHOD FOR BEL KA SHARBAT
- Take a medium size, ripe wood apple and break open it. Be careful while doing this and don’t injure yourself.
- Remove the hard crust
- scoop out all the pulp from the bel with the help of a spoon
- Add a little water to the pulp
- Mash it with your hands so that all the pulp is dissolved in water.
- Now strain the pulp through a seive. Add sugar, black salt , cumin, lemon juice and water. Mix well to dissolve the sugar.
- Now our Bel’s sharbat is ready.
- Keep it refrigerated for 2-3 hours. It tastes best when cool. serve chilled and young with ice
Friends, if you like our recipe or want to read similar recipes please click on our page book baak.com.