Hello friends today we will make basundi at bookbaak.com . Basundi is popular in Gujrat by makeing the milk thickly and adding dry fruits, powder and saffron in it. We can make it on any festival like Holi, Deepawali, Dusshera, Navaratri.
Preparation time -20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time – 50 minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR BASUNDI
- Milk – 3 Cups
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Almond – 1 teaspoon
- Cashew nuts – 1 teaspoon
- Pistachios – 4-5
- Saffron – thread 20-25
- Nutmeg Powder = 1/4 Tablespoon
- small cardamom powder -1 / 4 teaspoons
- Keep the milk warmed first.
- Now after milk is boiled, add cashews, almonds, saffron and nutmeg powder and mix well.
- Now let the milk cook until it thickens. And as soon as the cream comes on milk, mix it with milk.
- Now repeat this process repeatedly and when milk becomes thicker. And one-third of the milk remain and then add sugar and cardamom powder to the milk and mix it well and stop the gas.
- Now our saffron Basu is ready. We can eat Saffron Basundi in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Friends, if you like our recipe or wish to get similar recipes please click on our page book BAAK.COM.