Hello friends Today we will make cotta flour poori at bookbaak.com. This pudding is made in the days of fasting and is eaten. Because use we can’t eat wheat flour in the days of fast, therefore, we can use flour or buckwheat flour or roasted flour instead of dough. It does not take much time to make it. So friends let’s start .
Preparation time -10 minutes
Cook time to -10 minutes
Total time -20 minutes
Ingredients for Kuttu Atta Poori
- Buckwheat flour or Roasted flour – 200 g
- Arabic or potato – 200 gms
- Salt Sandstorm – Most Highly
- Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Green Coriander – 1 Tbsp
Method for kuttu/singhada atta poori
- First, filter the Kootu / Singhada flour in a vessel.
- Boil potatoes or Arabi in a cooker and mash them. In a separate pan sieve the flour and add mashed potatoes or arbi and chop them, mix and mix them in the flour.
- Now add half a teaspoon black pepper and a small spoon of coriander and add all the ingredients to the hard dough.
- . Cover it for 15-20 minutes to be set.
- Now put oil in the pan and heat it and Make small balls from the dough, an dust it with the dry flour. Keep the ball on a roller board.
- Now put the poori in hot oil and turn it on both sides till brown and lay the napkin paper in the plate and keep it on top of it.
- Now prepare the whole poori in such a way.
- Now our Kootu / Singhada flour poori is ready.
- Now we can eat it with fry potato or curd.
Friends, if you like our recipe or wish to get similar recipes please click on our page BOOKBAAK.COM