Hello guys, today we are going to make Idli. The children like it very much. we make it many types, But today we are making Idli with rava, we are ready. So friends let’s start to make Idli.
- Semolina (Rava) 250gms
- Yogurt 250 grams
- A small tea spoon of beaking soda
- Idli Template
- To make Idli first, mix semolina and curd well in a bowl. This solution should be like pakodi mixture. If the mixture is tite with curd then the water can be added according to the requirement.
- Now add salt soda to the solution, mixing soda is not to break the solution much, just to mix
- Now, Thesolution is ready and after that heat the water in the cooker.
- As long as the water is heated, put oil in the idli mold and add solution.
- Now the water has become hot. In the cooker, Idli’s cam (which we have prepared with solution) will keep it.
- Now cook the Idli in the cooker till 8-10 minutes, then check with the knife. If Idli does not stick on the knife, the knife is stuck in idli Idli is ready.
- Now take out Idli’s mold from the cooker and take it with the help of Chaku.
- Serve Idli with Sambhar, Tomato Chutney or Coconut Chutney.
- Idli mixture should not be thick and thick.
- To prepare Idli for its softening, then mix it with the solution.
Friends, make all jhatpat idli, eat and feed and tell us your experiences on bookbaak.com. And you can also ask questions related to this recipe at bookbaak.com. Friends, if you like this recipe then write and Share.