Hello friends! Today we will learn to make kajoo katli barfi.It’s taste so yummy . The cashew nuts Barfi or the said cashew nuts are very famous in North India. This dessert has no need of description and it is best given in the festival
It is known in expensive desserts because it costs too much. It is made with cashew nuts, so it teaches you to take a small amount of money
If you make this recipe in the house then I can assure you that your money will be the same, but the amount of cashew nuts will definitely be more.
INGREDIENTS FOR KAJOO KATLI BARFI
- 1 cup of cashew nuts
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Country Ghee 2 Tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon of cardamom
- Butter paper
- Put cashew nuts in a blender jar. There should not be a drop of water. And also keep in mind that there is no excitement in the jar and there is nothing in the jars.
- Now, Put sugar in the pen and add 1/4 cup of cup water and cook until sugar is dissolved. After sugar dissolves, let the syrup be cooked for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add finely crushed cashew powder to the syrup and mix the mixture.
- Now let it cook for 2 minutes and keep stirring continuously.
- Now after 2 minutes, add cashew powder and mix well.
- After sometime this mixture will become thick. Now turn off the burner. Mix the grinded cardamom in it and let the paste cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After the mixture has cooled off, roll it like a thin bread, and spread it in an oily plate or tray. Now cut this sweet into your preferred size pieces.
- This all time favorite Cashew Nuts Katli is now ready to serve and eat. It can be stored in a refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- If you keep it in the fridge it will go on for a long time. Otherwise, you should consume it within 5-6 days.
- You can also take out the cashew nut barfi before serving it and heat it for 10 seconds in the microwave. This process will also normalize the temperature of Barfi and it will also be soft in the food.
- You can also apply silver work on it before serving. It does not make any difference in its taste, but it looks a little better.
Friends, make all kajoo katli barfi, eat and feed and tell us your experiences on bookbaak.com. And you can also ask questions related to this recipe at bookbaak.com. Friends, if you like this recipe then write and share.