हिंदी में पड़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे
Hello friends ,today we will make tomato ketchup at bookbaak.com . it is very useful and tasty .It can serve with paratha , pizza, sandwitch, appam, pakode, bati, aloo paratha ,chila etc . So friends let’s start to make tomato ketchup.
Cook Time:- 50
Total Cook Time: 60
Ingredients for Tomato Ketchup:-
- 1kg tomatoes-chopped roughly
- 2 table spoon chopped garlic
- 2 table spoon sugar
- 2 table spoon salt or to taste
- 1 table spoon garam masala
- 1 table spoon chilli powder
- 2 table spoon vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sodium benzoate-mixed with water
- Boiled water
How to Make Tomato Ketchup:-
- firstly, blanch the tomatoes in enough water. take well ripped tomatoes.
- further cover and boil for 3 minutes or till the skin of tomatoes starts to separate.
- cool down the tomatoes completely, and transfer to the blender.
- puree the tomatoes without adding any water.
- using a filter, extract the tomato puree separating seeds and skin of tomatoes.
- further, stir and mix well.
- boil the mixture well.
- make sure to stir occasionally, to prevent from burning.
- further continue to boil for 10 minutes.
- add in ½ tsp chili powder, 3 tbsp sugar and salt to taste.
- keep stirring till the tomato puree thickens.
- also cook the mixture till the water is evaporated completely, and turns thick.
- and in 3 tbsp vinegar, as they act as preservative.
- mix well and check for seasoning.
- finally, transfer the tomato sauce or tomato ketchup once cooled completely.