Hello friends! Today we will make the laddu of sattu. We make drinks, parathas and kachauri from sattu but Sattu makes delicious laddus very easily and very quickly. If we have to make a quick meal on any festival, make saddu laddus. Everyone will love a lot Sattu’s laddu
Preparation time -10 minutes
Time to cook in -15 minutes
Ingredients for Sattu ke laddu
- Sattu – 2 cups
- Sugar powder – 2 cups
- Ghee – 1 Cup
- Cardamom powder
- Pistachios – 10-12(finely chopped)
- Cashews – 20-25(finely chopped)
- Almond – 20-25(finely chopped)
- Put ghee in the pan to heat it.Fine Sattu by Strainer
- If the ghee becomes hot, add Sattu to it and fry it. When the smell comes out from it, stop the gas.
- In the grated sattu, add cashews (finely chopped), almonds (finely chopped), Pistachios(finely chopped).
- Turn the whole mixture into a large plate from the pan. Meanwhile, your mix does not get cold.
- Make a place in between the mixture of sattu. Put sugar in this place. Cover the turf with a hot mixture of sattu.
- After about two minutes mix the sattu and sugar powder with the help of a spoon.
- You can eat these people for 60 days by keeping them in the air tight container.
- Do not add sugar powder in hot Sattu because the mixture will become thin after doing this.
Friends, make all the sattu ke laddu, eat and feed and tell us your experiences on bookbaak.com. And you can also ask questions related to this recipe at bookbaak.com. Friends, if you like this recipe then write and share.