Friends ! It is very hot and in such a situation, if you get cold, enjoy it. In the summer, people often like to drink cold. Drinking cold removes our fatigue. But at the same time our body also gets energy. We can serve the guests by making it in the festival like cold Holi. Today we will tell you the recipe for making cold powder. Let’s know
Ingredients required for making thandai powder –
- Milk – 1/2 liter
- Sugar – 100 grams
- Almonds – 50 grams
- Cashew – 50 grams
- Pistachio – 30 grams
- Fennel powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder – 1 pinch
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Saffron – 7 – 8 races
- Rose water – 2 tablespoons
- Finely grind the almonds, cashews, pistachios in the grinder. Then strain through the sieve. If the mixture is thick, grind it again in the grinder. Save some almonds and pistachios. Now add sugar and then grind it finely in a grinder. Sieve the mixture again, if it is a thick mixture, then grind the mixture again in a grinder. When the mixture becomes fine and coarse. Add cardamom powder, black pepper powder, fennel powder to the mixture and mix the mixture. Now the cold powder is ready.
- Now we’ll take 1/2 glass of milk and add 10 teaspoons of cold powder and rose water to it and mix it well with the help of a spoon and keep it covered for 30 minutes. Now add the remaining milk to the mixer and add cold milk mixed with milk, add some ice cubes and stir the mixer again.
- Our cold is completely ready. We will put the cold in a glass and garnish it with almonds, pistachios and saffron and serve everyone and enjoy the cold itself. Really very cold has become cold. We can keep the cold powder in the air-tight container for one to one-and-a-half months and make it cold and use it for drinking.