Hello friends today we learn spicy aloo gobhi sabji . it is so tasty and very easy to cook |it is find in the winter season. Winter is the season of vegetables. When I get into the vegetable market I get confused what to buy and what not to buy! The freshness and the bright colours of the vegetables turn me into an impulsive buyer. The most common vegetable of winter is ‘Fulkopi/Fulgobi’ or Cauliflower.so friends let,s start to make spicy aloo gobhi sabji .
Preparation time -10 minutes
Cook time to -10 minutes
Total time -20 minutes
Ingredients for spicy aloo gobhi sabji
- Potatoes (aloo) – 3 peeled and cut cubed
- 1 Cauliflower (gobi) , washed and cut into some small pices
- 1 inch Ginger – 1 inch ( grated)
- Tomatoes – 2(paste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds- 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder (Haldi) -1 teaspoon
- Garam masala– 1/2 teaspoon
- Cardamom – 2
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves (Dhania)-1/2 cup( finely chopped)
- Cooking oil , as required
- Salt , to taste
Method fo rspicy aloo gobhi sabji
- Firstly,To begin making the Aloo Gobi Ki Sabzi Recipe, heat oil in a heavy bottam pan add cumin seeds, ginger, cardamom pods. Allow the cumin seeds to crackle.
- Once the cumin seeds crackle for a few seconds, add the tomatoes, potatoes, cauliflower, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and 1/4 cup of water.
- Now, Stir to combine all the ingredients well, turn the heat to low.
- Cover the pan and simmer the aloo gobi sabzi for 10 to 20 minutes until the vegetables are cooked. Stir the aloo gobi sabzi occasionally so that the vegetables get cooked evenly. Check the salt and spice levels and adjust according to your taste.
- Once you notice the potatoes and the cauliflower are cooked. turn off the heat and stir in the chopped coriander leaves.
- Transfer the Aloo Gobi Sabzi to a serving bowl.
- Now our spicy aloo gobhi sabji is ready and serve Aloo Gobi Ki Sabzi along with some hot roti,parathaand pudi.
Friends if you want read this type recipe so please click my page bookbaak.com.