Hello friends! Today we will learn to make sabut dana khichdi for fast . As we all know current month is a month of sawan and many people keep fast these days. But some people keep fast for the whole month of sawan. All those people need more energy. This khichdi gives energy to your body This khichdi we can eat any time but some people eat it only fast. Sabutdana khichdi is during fasting days like navratri,mahashivratri ,savan or ekadashi .So friends let us start.
Preparation time – 5-10 minutes
The time to put in preparation – 20-30 minutes
- 1 cup socked sabutdana
- 1larg potato
- 1-2 Chopped chilli
- ½ red chilli powder
- Tomato chopped
- Roasted cumin seeds
- Senda Salt (according to tast)
- ½ table spoon lamon
- At first, wash shabutdaana till water clears . shoak in water about 45 minuts .
- Boil the potatos and when warm peal and chop them into small bite size pices .
- In a pan dry roast the peanut till browed
- Now, Heat oil in a pan .fry cucim first till they crackle and browned.
- Now add green chilli , and tomato ,fry for 2 minute and then add the greated ginger .
- Now add sabutdana .keep on stirring the mixture.
- When the sabutdaana loose their oil and water and becoming translucent they are cooked.
- Now serving sabutdana khichdi with chopped coriander leaves and drizzle with few drops of lemon juice.
- Serve sabutdana khichdi hot in a bowl.
- As cumin seeds start to sputter mix every thing together and stir in the spices.
- Mix in all the spices.
- Stir in socked sabutdana and mix until biended.
- Now, sabut daana khichdi is ready for eat.
- Wash the sabutdana in running water unti you feel that all starch is rined and water .
- Leave it for about 5 min .and then add it to the seasoning you have prepared.
Friends, make the sabutdana khichdi and tell your experiences on bookbaak.com. And you can also ask questions related to this Recipe at bookbaak.com. Friends, if you like this recipe then do like and share .