Hello friends Today we will learn to make Rakhi at home. Friends , the Raksha bandhan is coming. Many beautiful Rakhi is selling in the market. But we want to make rakhi at home .Raksha Bandhan is a very beautiful festival of brother and sister, so friends now we start making Rakhi.
- Wool or silk thread
- Fabric glue
- Pearl chain
- Card paper for base
- First of all, they will wrap the thread of silk on the bangle (if the thread is 100-150 times and if they are 40-50 times).
- Now the yarn that we have wrapped on a bangle , bind it with a thread, and cut the thread with the help of the scissors with both ends of the bangle.
- Now prepare similar threads or other colors.
- Now the two threads are placed on each other so that the cross becomes visible and sticks to them.
- Now spread the thread and let it fall. If the thread is below it, then cut the thread with the help of the scissor.
- Now cut the card paper into round and decorate it with pearl beads.
- Now paste this card paper into the middle of the thread of silk yarn.
- Now attach a ribbon or a thick thread to the silk thread’s sphere.
- Friends, now our Rakhi is ready. Now we can bind it on the hands of my brother.
Friends, if you like our Rakhi, then ask questions related to this bookbaak.com.