Hello friends, today we will make Potatoes kheer for fast. It becomes very fast and it is also very tasty sweet dish . We can also eat it in normaly .So friends let’s start.
Preparation time -10 minutes
Cook time to -10 minutes
Total time -20 minutes
Ingerdients For Potatoes kheer
- Potatoes 800g (peeled, boiled & mashed)
- Milk 1liter
- Green cardamon powder 1 tsp
- Almonds & pistachios (crushed)
- condensed milk
Method For Potatoes kheer-
- Firstly,In a pan heat milk on high flame.
- Now,Add the green cardamom powder, mashed potatoes mix well and cook on medium to high flame till gets thick, keep stirring.
- Now,add the condensed milk, khoya and sugar mix well and cook on high flame till gets thick, keep stirring.
- Garnish it with khoya, almond, pistachio, chandi ka warq.
- Now our potatoes kheer is ready .
- Chill and serve it in a bowl.
Friends if you want read this type recipe so please click on my page bookbaak.com.