Hello friends ! Today we will make Panjiri. Panjiri use in every pooja. Tomorrow is the birthday of Balgopal ji, this day Panjiri is celebrated with Balgopal Ji. So friends we should make to panjiri . It also works in the worship of Prasad Satyanarayan, so the people start making registrar.
Preparation time -10 minutes
Cook time to -10 minutes
Total time -20 minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR PANJIRI-
- Wheat flour – 150 gm (1 cup)
- Ghee – 50 grams (1/4 cup)
- Bura (peasy sugar) – 100 gm (half cup)
- Makhane – 10 -12
- Cardamom – 2 (Peel and peel)
- You can also drink nuts if desired.
- Firstly heat kadai and add the ghee and heat it.
- Now what ever you want to put in it. Stir it strictly and fry them lightly and keep aside.
- Now filter the dough and put flour in hot ghee.
- Now roast the flour on medium gas while running it. Do not burn the dough constantly.
- When the aroma of the dough arrives and the dough becomes light brown, turn off the gas. Now you get it immediately in the plate.
- Now when the dough becomes cold, Then add the cardamom, bad or parsified sugar and nuts to the PC.
- Now the registration of Prasad is ready. Now you can use it in Prasad
Friends if you want to read this type recipe so click my page bookbaak.com