Hello friends ,Today we will learn to make Karele’s Fry Dry Vegetable. It is very tasty and beneficial in food. The main ingredient of this vegetable contains bitter gourd, raw mangoes, onions, and salt. The use of various roasted spices makes it very tasty. In this recipe, salt plays an important role in reducing the bitter taste of bitter gourd. It does not take much time to make it. This vegetable of bitter gourd favors bread with Paratha.
Bitter gourd is one of the largest types of healthy vegetables in which calorie content is low and good amounts of iron, calcium, minerals and vitamins are found. Although it is slightly bitter in taste but diabetes is very useful for patients, it is extremely useful for heart disease, constipation, immune system, weight loss, keeping liver healthy and fixing skin related diseases. Therefore, it is necessary to include bitter gourd as soon as possible in our diet.
so guys lets start
- Prep time: 15 min
Cook time:15 min
Total time: 30 min
Meal type- veg,Lunch ,dinner
- Sippy Quizin: Indian
INGREDIENTS FOR KARELE (BITTER GOURD ) KI FRY SUKHI SABJI RECIPE-
Bitter gourd – 3 medium sized ones
Onion (chopped) – 1/4 cup
Salt – as per the requirement
Cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Fennel (roasted ground) – 1/2 tsp
Amachur Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 2 Pinches
Oil – 1 tbsp
Tomatoes cut finely
METHOD FOR KARELE (BITTER GOURD ) KI FRY SUKHI SABJI RECIPE
- Wash the Karelas (Bitter Gourd) and cut them into thin round shape.
- Now combine the karela and a little salt in a deep bowl and mix very well. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
Squeeze all the water from the karela and place them on a kitchen towel to dry them completely.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, add the Onion (chopped),Garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now add tomato,Ginger paste and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Now add the Coriander Powder turmeric powder, chilli powder,Amachur Powder,Cumin seeds and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring other Ingredients and Bitter gourd mix well and cover and cook on a slow flame for 15 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Take it out in a serving dish and serve with Chapatis, Paranthas or eat it in combination with Dal-Rice.
Friends, make all the vegetable of bitter gourd (KARELE) cook, eat and feed your experiences onbookbaak.com . And you can also ask questions related to this Recipe at bookbaak.com. Friends, if you like this recipe then write and share