Preparation Time :10 Minutes
Cooking time: 30 Minutes
Dishes: Indian Cusine
Food Type: Vegetarian
Drumstick plant or Moringa oleifera also known as Sahjan in Hindi is a very common vegetable in India. Drumstick pod -This is a type of fruit tree, which is used in many diseases. Eating it is beneficial in vata, gall disease, etc. Eating vegetable of drumstick pods is beneficial in backache and obesity.
It is also known by the names of Sahajna, Munga, Sujna, A sejnse etc. Different parts of this tree have been found rich in many nutrients, mostly different parts of it are used in different ways. Vegetables of its leaves and pods are made. It is also used for cleaning water and for cleaning hands. It is also used in herbs.
- 500 g Moringa (Drumstick)
- 6 potatoes
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 2 red chillies
- coriander powder
- chilli powder
- turmeric powder
- 1 pinch hinge
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 black pepper
- First wash the vegetable. Then cut it into small pieces of one inch each.
- Now chop the tomatoes, onion and garlic finely = and peel the potatoes and wash them finely.
- Now put the stove on the gas, burn the flame and heat 1 tablespoon mustard oil in the pan and add 2 red chillies, 6 black peppers, 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, 1 pinch of hing, 1 pinch of hing and 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard seeds, and then chop them. Add the onion, garlic finely chopped.
- Now fry it till it is brawn. Now stir the tomatoes for 2 minutes.
- Now after this we will put red chili powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder and add some water and cook it well till the spices release the oil. Add salt to taste
- Now when the masala is cooked well, add chopped drumstick and chopped potato to it and after 10 minutes check the drumstick and potato to see if both are gone. If both are melted then turn off the gas.
- Now add finely chopped green coriander and mix it
- Friends, now our fun and tasty vegetable is ready.