Hello, Friends, today we will make dal makhani at bookbaak.com. It is very delicious food. It is also very popular in restorent etc. We can also make surve in parties by making this. So friends start making mockery.
Preparation time -10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time -30 minutes
Ingredients for Dal makhani
- Whole Urode – 1 cup,
- Chana Dal – 1/4 cup,
- Rajma_- 1/4 cups,
- Tomato – 2,
- Onion_ – 1 no,
- Garlic – 2 buds,
- Ginger – large piece,
- Fresh cream – 2 teaspoons,
- Coriander Powder – 2 teaspoons,
- cumin_2 teaspoon,
- Butter – 2 teaspoons,
- Oil – 2 tablespoons,
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon,
- Turmeric Powder – 1 small black,
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 Tablespoon,
- Green Coriander -1 lacquer,
- Salt – according to the taste
How to make Dal Makhani
- In order to make dal makhani,first add urad dal, gram dal and rajma in the cookerand take 8_10 wistile in the cooker.
- Now the pulses are boiling than cut green chilies, tomatoes and onions finely and pest the garlic and ginger and grab the cream.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. When the oil is heated, add cumin seeds. After that add onion, ginger, garlic and fry until golden.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and cook until they are melted (Tomatoes will melt if added a little salt while roasting tomatoes).
- Now add tomato paste on top of the tomato and fry until you leave the oil. Take the pan off the flame and keep it down. Now mix boiled Dal and rajma in the pan.
- Fresh cream , mix butter, keep on running until it gets boiled.
- Now our Makhani dal is ready. Just garnish it with green coriander and serve it with hot chapati or rice.
Friends, if you like to feel like this recipe or if you like it, please click on our page bookbaak.com.