Hello friends! Today we will make crispy mangoude on bookbaak.com. Friends, everyone like to eat crispy mangoure .It takes few time to make, but its taste is very good.
Preparation time -15 minutes
Cook time to -15 minutes
Total time -30 minutes
Ingredients For crispy mangoude
- A cup of moong dal peels
- 1/2 cup of urad dal peel
- Semolina 1/2 cup
- Green chilli
- Garam Masala 1/2 Tablespoon
- Tomatoes cut finely
- Amchur 1 spoon
Alternative Ingredients For crispy mangoude –
- Onion (chopped finely)
- Garlic chopped 3-4 bruises
- Red chilly
Method For crispy mangoude –
- Firstly, wash the pulse and soak it for 4-5
- Now wash the pulse and take out the peel, then put the pulse in the sieve.
- When the pulse is dry, put it in a mixer and grind it.
- Now add tomato finely chopped, amchoor, garam masala, green chilli finely chopped (if it is too tasty ,you can take red chillies also), salt, hing, and semolina thoroughly.
- Keep 10-15 minutes in abow covered with plate
- Now heat oil in a pan and take it in the form of a small saucepan, fry on low flame, when the color of pakodi becomes light brown, then the pakodi is ready.
For eat onion and garlic eaters –
- Those who consume onion, garlic, onions also finely chopped, garlic mixed with finely ready pulses. All the further steps is same.
- Rava will finally make the mangode very crispy.
Friends if you want to read this type recipe so please click my page bookbaak.com.