Hello friends! Today we will make a mango of Amla at bookbaak.com. Friends Amla marmalade makes a lot of benefits to everyone. It takes time to make it, but it is very beneficial for health. It makes the brain brighter .
- 1 kg amla
- Wash and pat dry the gooseberries. Now cut them into small wedges and discard the seeds
- Take a clean and air tight jar, put few pieces of gooseberry in the bottom of the jar. Add some saffron strands on top and cover that with honey.
- Now put few more pieces of gooseberry and add some more saffron strands, Cover the entire thing with honey, dont fill to much, since it will expand.
- You can cover this with a cheese cloth and keep it under sunlight.
- Clamp a lid and store it for 10 to 15 days so it gets soaked and for better taste.
- You can also add a little bit of black salt in Amla’s marmalade. This will increase the taste.
- Amla’s marmalade will not always get rid of the spoon from the spoon, the marmalade will get spoiled.
Friends, now your mango gravy is ready at bookbaak.com. you make and tell us your experience.