How to boost your career in a right way
Now a day everyone wants to became successful in short time period. You don’t need to worry about your career. You don’t need to wait your boss to retire for your promotion. Just remember following tips for your bright career:-
- Don’t worry about your colleagues. Ramesh is coming late. Suresh is taking leaves in month end closing. These are the common worries which actually not concern to us. Now your actual problem is to give presentation to management in absence of another colleague. You should think about this and be prepare yourself in a better way. It can be plus point in your next annual increment.
- Dress Code. You should always remember one thing that your dress represents yourself. To become a good employee always wear proper official dress code. Your boss will always admire this. If you wear jeans in front of your boss when your boss in proper formal dress then definitely he will notice this. So remember and make it practice to wear proper clean dress.
- Time Understand your boss what actually he wants. Lots of bosses love face to face time. You should give proper face to face reporting to your bosses. By this bosses will recognise your face and work you are doing and it will be your plus point then other employees. Be on time at office station it will be good if 60 second before your boss it will fabulous.
- Give time to yourself It is very important to give proper time to yourself. Just go for holidays or vacation with your family, friends, office colleagues etc. it will boost your brain with freshness. Once you are free then you can think freely. You can search new ways for your life, career and problems. Don’t think this is wastage of money; just remember that it is compensation to life like your salary. You need time to be best in your life.
- Be Positive Don’t think that you are in bad face of your life. Just recollect yourself and find the right solution for situation. Take it like an opportunity. If you only remember your office review meeting, lunch time at cafeteria and reporting schedules then you are not going to learn anything extra for your career growth. Be positive and always try to involve into new task and find new way to accomplishment
- Time for learning. Be a good learner. You should give some time for reading, learning new things or join any class. Don’t relate with your subject or academy. Find your interest and go for it. Try to learn new technology, new methods of work, new gadget, new innovations. Be updated always.
- Overcome from your criticism if your colleagues, your boos catches your typo error or any error in your report then don’t irritate yourself. Just be cool and think once that nobody is perfect in this planet. Make a note on that particular point and try to avoid such mistake in future.
- Don’t let other handle your career path if you only think that you are working hard and give result in timeline instead of this you are not getting promotions or increments. You wake up and speak about this with your boss. May be your boss make some kind of assumption that you’re not able to handle high responsibilities or you may be not comfortable for travelling etc. etc…? Just go and speak up about your working and desire for new responsibilities.