Hey guys Holi is also a custom to eat gujiya as well as playing colors on Holi. Gujiya popularly made in Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. Deep fried in ghee and dipped in a sugar syrup, this Indian dessert is commonly made during the festival of Holi.
Gujyia is made of different flavour, so try different tastes of Gujyia and learn how to make it – syrap’s gujiya,. Mawa Gujia / Suji Gujia is a traditional sweet, which is mostly made in a festival (specially Holi) or on a special occasion. Some people even call it Kusli . It is easy to make and we can be used for 15-20 days after it is ready without being kept in the fridge for 6-7 days and freeze. We can make it like potali gujiya like potali samosas. This will be a new kind of variety which will be very tasty to eat .
You can also make gujiya in microwave
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 5 min
Total time: 20 min
Meal type- veg
INGREDIENTS FOR GUJIYA RECIPE
FOR MAKING DOUGH:
2 Cups Refined flour
- 1 Cup Clarified butter
- Water (to mix)
For the filling:
- 1 Cup Khoya
1 Cup Sugar
1 tsp Green cardamom, powdered
1 Tbsp Almonds, finely chopped
for deep-frying Ghee:
METHOD FOR GUJIYA RECIPE–
RECIPE FOR STUFFING:
- Mawa Gujiya Recipe / Suji for Gujiya Recipe Prepare the filling for filling in Gujiya first.
- First heat the pan and put Mawa in it and stir it continuously till it becomes brown. During this, keep the flame middle. After roasting mawa, remove it in a bowl and keep it for cooling.
- After this, add sugar, coconut, raisins and cashew nuts to Mawa and mix it. Also add chironji and cardamom and mix well. With the mix of everything, STUFFING is ready to fill in Gujiya.
Prepare the dough:
Rub 1/4 cup ghee into the flour and knead into a stiff dough with water.
Leave to rest for at least half an hour.
RECIPE FOR GUJIYA FRY
- Put ghee in a pan for frying the Gujiya and let it heat so that the Gujiya is immersed in it.
- Now, in the ghee ghee in the hot ghee, go into the curry, put the Gujiyas.
Now cook Gujiya until it becomes brown on medium and low flame. After being frozen, turn off Gujiya and turn it aside. Remove the well fried Gujiya and keep it in the plate.
- Now our delicious Mawa ki Gujiya is ready. Make them look at any festival or whenever you have a mind, and make a big difference. After cooling down, keep it in the air tight container and keep eating for 15 days.
If you want to make potali gujiya, STUFFING should keep it but make a potali Samosa. You can read Potli Gujiya in our next post.
- You can modify the ingredients for the filling in gujiyas according to your choice.
- By mixing gram flour, semolina etc. in Mawa, you can prepare different varieties of flavors by mixing it.
Bura can also be taken in place of ground sugar.
Gujia does not get tired, keep in mind 4 things for this. First, when filling Gujjia, apply light water on all edges and paste it well. Do not fill STUFFING in second goji. Third, do not add Moyon more during the dough. With it, Gujia bursts when softened. Fourth, handcuffs Gujia very carefully with light hands, because of the fingerprints of fingerprints.
Guys If you all like Gujia then you should tell us your experiences on bookbaak.com. And you can also ask questions related to this Recipe at bookbaak.com. Friends, if you like this recipe then write and share