Hello friends, today we will make French fry. French fry is very tasty, it is cooked in restaurant and at home also.the children like it very much. Why do we call French fries “French”? Were they fist made in France? No, this is not the answer. It was first made in Belgium. If you know why they are called French fries,then let us know also?
.If you want to make it at home. So let.s start to make French fry today.
Preparation time -20 minutes
Time to cook in -30 minutes
- 2 large potatoes
- Oil to fry
- Chaat masala
- Salt according to tast
- Peel the potatoes and keep them shoked in water .
- First cut slightly on all the sides of the potato as shown in the first picture below to give it a good rectangular shape
- Rinse the potato fingers in water twice. Boil water in a pan with salt.When water starts boiling, add the potatoes. Cook the potatoes until soft but they should not fall apart or break. They should retain their shape. Hope you get what I am trying to convey. Do not overcook the potatoes. This step is very important to get perfect french fries.
- Now drain the kitichen tissue paper and left them cool.
- Now Put the potatoes in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan after 2 hours and put the french fries into it to fry. Make sure that the oil is extremely heated to fry the french fries. Fry them till they turn brown in colour.
- Now Your French Fries are ready.
- Sprinkle the chat masala over the fries and serve with tomato souce .
Friends, make all you French fries eat and feed and tell us your experiences on bookbaak.com. And you can also ask questions related to this recipe at bookbaak.com. Friends, if you like this recipe then write and share.