Hello friends today we will make dum aloo on bookbaak.com .When we visit restaurants for tempting food then it is very costly. So that you can enjoy special food at your home . Dum Aloo is easy to prepare and can be served with nan roti ,pulav etc.So friends let’s start .
Time to prepare – 10 hour
Cook Time – 20 minutes
Total time- 30 minutes
Ingredients for Dum Aloo
- Potatoes – Small Size 10-15 boil Potatoes
- Onion – 4 paste
- Tomato – 4 paste
- Cumin Seed – 2 teaspoon
- Asafetida – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Cloves – 4
- Cardamom – 4
- Bay Leaf – 1 piece
How to make Dum Aloo Recipe
- Firstly we boil potatoes with water and salt.
- Now, poke peeled boil potatoes with a
- To make paste onion, garlic , ginger , green chillies , cashews, turmeric powder ,red chilli powder,and salt .
- Now Deep fry the boil potatoes untill golden brown and keep aside.
- Heat butter in a pan or wok, add the cardamom, clove, cinamon stick and let it splutter.
- Now add the spice paste and fry on medium flame for 5-6 mins.
- Then add the pureed tomatoes and fry for another 5-6 mins.
- Add roasted cumin, fenner and coriander powder.
- Fry for another 2 mins and add the beaten curd stirring continuously.
- Add a quarter cup of water stir well and bring the gravy to boil. Adjust salt and add the fried potatoes.
- Now boil it few minutes and after 2 minutes turn off the gas.
Friends, if you like our recipe or wish to get similar recipes please click on our page bookbaak.com.