Hello friend ! Today we will learn to make curd potatoes. It is very tasty in the food and becomes instant. It does not take much time to make it. So friends start making potato curd.
The Preparation time – 4-5 minutes
The cooking time – 5 – 10 minutes
total time -10-15 minutes
Ingredients For Dahi Aloo –
- Boiled potato
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder
- Gram Flour
- For tempering –
- Rye Link 5-7
- Red chilly whole
- Red chilly powder
- Oil one teaspoon
MethodFor Dahi Aloo-
- Firstly,Take boil the potatoes, and peel two of the potatoes well.
- Now take 1-1 / 2 glass of water in a vessel and let the potatoes that have been mashed in it should be given to this vessel.
- Now add turmeric, salt and 1/2 teaspoon gram flour, and let it cook, and cook it.
- When the potatoes are found in water and the rubbish is cooked, add curd curd to it and stir until it starts to boil.
- Now take out the utensil and tear it in it.
- For tempering, we will first heat up the oil in a pan.
- Now add mustard seeds, curry leaves, red chilli powder, red chillies, and take a little bit of roasting and potato utensils which we have removed from the flame. Put in it, your curd potatoes are ready.
- Now bring it out in a bowl and serve it with roti or paratha.
- Take out an hour before the yogurt fries for curd and fry it well.
- After adding curd to the pot, keep stirring constantly, otherwise curd will burst.
Friends, make all the curd potatoes and eat, feed and tell your experiences on bookbaak.com. And you can also ask questions related to this Recipe at bookbaak.com. Friends, if you like this recipe then write and share.