Hello friend, today we will learn to make curd potatoes for fast. It is very tasty in the food and becomes instant. It does not take much time to make it. So friends start making potato curd.
The preparation time -5 minutes
The cook time – 5 minutes
Total time – 10 minutes
- Potatoes – 4 (boiled)
- Yogurt / curd – 1 cup
- Green chili – 4
- Chili powder – 1 teaspoon (as you wish)
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon (as you wish)
- Ginger – 1/2 teaspoon (grated)
- Rock Salt (senda namak) – as per taste
- For tempering
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Bay leaf – 1
- Dry red chili – 2(as you wish)
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 teaspoon
- Fennel seeds (souf) – 1/4 teaspoon
- First boil the potatoes peel potato with your hand and mash it .you can also chopped if you want.
- Now beat yogurt till smooth.
- Now, in a pan heat oil, add mustard seeds. When the mustard seeds splutter, then add the cumin seeds, let it sizzle.
- Then add slit green chili, , fennel seeds, and dry red chil (as you wish)i. Saute for a few seconds.
- Reduce the flame to low, add turmeric powder (as you wish) and red chili powder (as you wish), mix well.
- Add sauteed potatoes, mix well. Add beat curd and stire add 1cup of water and stire again season saltl. Once you add yogurt, don’t allow it to boil. Let it get warm and then turn off gas.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Before adding the curd, simmer the flame, and then add the curd. After adding yogurt don’t increase the flame.
- Allow the curd to get warm so that the raw smell goes off, but it should not boil otherwise it will curdle.
While boiling the potatoes, take care not to boil too much.
- You can also use pepper powder instead of red chili powder.
- The yogurt should be mix well before using without any lumps.
friends if you wish or want this type recipe so you click my page bookbaak.com.