हिंदी मे पड़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे _
Hello friends! Today we will learn to make chilli potato. It is very tasty .The children like it very much .it is Indo chinese dish . Indo Chinese recipes are popular street food fare across the country. They are very easy to make and delicious .So friends let us start.
Preparation time – 10-20 minutes
The time to put in the preparation – 10-20 minutes
Total time – 60 minutes
REQUIRE INGREDIENTS –
- Potatoes – 250g
- Green Coriander – 2-3 teaspoons chopped
- Green Chilli – 1-2 chopped
- Ginger – 1 teaspoon paste
- Corn Flour – 4 Tablespoons
- Tomato SaaS – 2 Tablespoons
- Soya sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Chili Saas – 1/2 – 1 teaspoon
- Vinager – 1 small spoon
- Chilli Flex – 1/4 -1/2 Half Teaspoon
- Salt – according to taste
- Sugar – 1/2 – 1 teaspoon
- After 30 minutes, drain the excess water from potatoes, and wipe them well with a kitchen towel to remove all the moisture from the potato pieces.
- In a bowl, add corn flour, pepper powder, salt and mix well. Add the drained and wiped potato pieces to this bowl, and toss gently so that the mixture gets coated on the potatoes. Take care to remove all the water from potatoes, otherwise, it will form a batter and the mixture will not get coated well on the potato pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot enough, add the potato pieces in batches and fry them on medium flame till they become golden brown colour. When the potato pieces are half cooked, reduce the flame to low, to ensure that they get cooked evenly without getting burnt.
- Remove the potato pieces using a slotted spoon and transfer them to a kitchen tissue or an absorbent paper to remove excess oil. Keep them a side.
FOR MAKING CHILLI POTATOS
- Heat 1½ – 2 teaspoons of oil in a pan.
- When the oil is hot enough, add finely chopped garlic, slit green chilli, and saute well till the raw smell goes off.
- Add spring onion white, thinly sliced onion, and saute again on high flame till onion turns transparent.
- Add tomato ketchup, soya sauce, red chilli powder, sugar, vinegar and salt.
- Take care while adding salt, as salt is contained in the sauce. Add few tablespoons of water to the pan and mix well. Stir well until it reaches a saucy consistency.
- Add sliced capsicum, and stir well until it gets cooked.
- Add the fried potato pieces, and mix well so that the sauce gets coated well on the potato pieces. Finally, add chopped spring onion greens. Turn off the flame
- Serve chilli potato as a starter or as a side dish with fried rice.