Hello friends ! Today we tell about the benefits of lemon .The lemon or nimbu is a yellow and small fruit having a lot of health benefits. it is widely cultivated all over the world in enough amounts. It is the fruit containing highest amount of vitamin C which helps people in maintaining their good health and enhancing their beauty. It is loved by many people to take luke lemon water in the morning as their morning drink.
Benefits of lamon for skin
1. Eliminates blackheads
Their antibacterial and anti-fungal properties make them a natural alternative to lessen blackheads.
- Simply slice open a lemon and rub it across your face.
- Or you can add a few drops of honey to a lemon half before applying it directly to the area where you have blackheads.
2. Whitens teeth
- If you feel your teeth are not as white as they should be, you can try this quick home remedy.
- Lemon juice mixed with a little baking soda is a natural teeth whitener.
- Dip an ear bud in this mixture and apply onto teeth.
- Take care not to leave the mixture on for more than a minute as it can break down tooth enamel
3. Natural foot scrub _
You don’t always have to rush to a salon to get a pedicure. Get rid of all the accumulated dirt with this lemon foot scrub.
- For your next home pedicure, combine the juice of half a lemon, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Massage the mix on your feet thoroughly and leave for 15 minutes, then rinse off and pat dry.
- This mixture scrubs and moisturises your feet and helps in eliminating the dryness.
4. Clarifying moisturizer:
- Mix a few drops of coconut water with a few drops of lemon juice. The coconut will hydrate your skin, and lemon will clear and brighten it.
5. Elbow and knee bleacher:
- “If your elbows and knees appear dark, simply rub them with half of a lemon,” says Patrice Coleman, owner of DaBlot Beauty. “It’s like magic!”
6. Shine eliminator:
- Lemon is great for reducing excess oil.
7. Nail strengthener :
- Have you been getting too many gel manicures? Make a mixture of your favorite cooking oil (try olive oil) with lemon juice, and soak your nails. This is a good practice if your nails are dry and brittle, but it’s also a great way to help fix nails that have yellowed.
8. Hair lightener
Score dye-free DIY highlights with lemon juice. Apply it before you expose your hair to sunlight to score a sun-kissed color. The lemon juice can also help treat a dry scalp and dandruff, so apply it .