Hello friends, today we will make Batata Vada at bookbaak.com. It is very spicy and delicious dishes. It is mostly made in Mumbai. Batata Vada is very famous dish in Mumbai. Many type dishes (as Batata Vada, pav bhaji bhel pudi,Pani puri etc) are sold on the banks of the sea in Mumbai . so friends let’s start .
Preparation time – 10-15 minutes
Time to make – 15-20 minutes
Total time – 25 -30 minutes
Ingredients for Batata Vada –
To wrap –
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Salt as you wish
- Turmeric powder
- Red pepper 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder a pinch
To fill –
- Potatoes come in 4-5 medium
- Green pepper finely chopped
- Mustard grain
- Green Coriander
- Amchoor a teaspoon
- Alternative content –
- Onion finely chopped
- Garlic finely chopped
Method for Batata Vada:-
- First, peel the boiled potatoes in a vessel and mash it.
- Now add all the spices in it, if you want to redeem the potatoes, then add oil to it strictly and then heat the seeds of mustard seeds. When the Mustard grain starts to crack, add all the spices including potatoes.
- Now remove the potatoes and cool it,
- To make so much slurry, take 1/4 cup water in gram flour, slowly and slowly. When the solution becomes very smooth, add salt, turmeric, chilli and a little baking soda to it. Now the solution is ready.
- Now the potatoes have become too cold. Make little small round round fruit of potato.
- Now wrap them in gram flour and apply oil in a rigid stool.
- After frying, the discount is big. Now we can serve it with tamato sauce or green chutney.
- You can also use red chilli in potato if you have more intense food.
- The solution should be slightly thick, so that the bass can easily coat in the potato.
Friends, spicy discount is big. Now you also prepare, eat. And tell us your experiences on bookbaak.com.
friends if you want to read thish type recipe so please click here .