Hello friends Today we will make Amritsari Kulcha(aloo kulcha ) at bookbaak.com. This is the most popular North Indian dish of North India which is eaten by all the big hobbies. It is also known as Street Food. This is an easy-to-eat and eatable tasty dish that many people like in North India. Amritsari Kulcha is popular in all the countries, so let’s know, the method of making Amritsari Kulcha easy way at home
Time to prepare – 1 hour
Cook Time – 30 minutes
Total time – 1 hour 30 minutes
Ingredients for Kulcha
- Refined Flour – 3 Cup
- Curd – 1 Cup
- Baking Soda – 11table spoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Sugar – 1 table spoon
- Oil – 2 table spoon
- Butter – 100 gm
Ingredients for stuffing –
- Potatoes – 4 Boiled
- Green Chili – 3 finaly Chopped
- Coriander Leaves – 1 Cup Chopped
- Red Chili Powder – 1table spoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 1table spoon
- Garam Masala Powder – 1table spoon
- Amchur Powder – 1table spoon
- Salt – As per taste
Ingredients for Tamarind Onion Chutney
- Tamarind Pulp : 1 Cup
- Onion : 3 Chopped
- Green Chili : 2 Chopped
- Red Chili Powder : ½ Tsp
- Salt : 1 Tsp
- Sugar : (optional )
Method – Method for Amritsari kulcha
- Take a bowl add refined flour, salt, curd, baking soda, 1 Tbs oil, 1 Tsp sugar, mix well and make a soft dough with help of water. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
Method for chuteny-
- Soak tamarind for 30 minutes. Mash it and separate seeds. In a bowl add tamarind pulp, salt, red chili powder, green chili, onions and mix well in mixer grinder.
Method Stuffing for aloo kulcha
- Take a bowl mash potatoes add chopped coriander, green chili, red chili powder, salt, coriander powder, amchur powder, garam masala and mix well.
Method – kulcha on tawa
- Knead the dough well and flatten it then apply some butter on it, now sprinkle some flour and fold it and roll it then cut into equal pieces.
- Make a ball of dough and make same size ball of potato mixture. Flat the ball and place potato ball and close it from all sides
- Now press it gently so it settle down with dough. Sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves and make kulcha.
- Now heat tawa and roast kulcha from both sides till brown and crispy. Apply butter and serve hot with Amritsari Chole and tamarind onion chutney.
Friends, if you like our recipe or wish to get similar recipes please click on our page bookbaak.com.