Hello friends Today we will learn to make Amla’s vegetable on bookbaak.com. This is very beneficial for our eyes. Amla is not only the source of Vitamin C. It corrects digestion, but according to Ayurveda it is also beneficial for the body as well as for the mind. You can also use it as a pickle with sauce by frying the amla in the normal way. You can also make its murabba. It is very beneficial for heart patients.
- 200 gms of gram flour
- 4-5 green chillies
- 4-5 bud garlic
- Ginger a lump (finely chopped)
- 10-15 buds of dried amla
- 250 gms onion
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 tsp dry coriander
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tablespoons oil for Momon
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel, cumin, celery
- Salt to taste
- Garam Masala
- Oil to fry
Method of making Khurme:
- First, take 10-15 dried peas in a hot oil, grind them into fine flour, after cooling.
- Now add amla and gram flour together and filter it. Mix half the ingredients of the above given material with the gram flour (onions, green chillies, ginger, garlic, fennel, celery, red chili, two tablespoons of salt to taste, etc.) and add all the ingredients like dough to the dough. .
- Now put the pan over the gas, heat the oil and make the small, round, flattened knives of the flour dough, take out the straw, if it is golden, then remove it.
- First, add two tablespoons of oil to the pan and heat it. Then add cumin and cauliflower and half the remaining ingredients (Ginger, Green Chili, Onion, Garlic) above and fry until golden. Then add one spoonful of dry coriander, red chilly, turmeric and fry it.
- When the spices begin to drop, take half a liter of water and take a boil and put it in the gooseberry powder. Then cook for 15 to 20 minutes. After cooking, add half a spoon of garam masala and green coriander and serve it with a hot pan.
Friends, if you like this recipe, then click on our page bookbaak.com.