Hello friends, Today we will learn to make the pickle of amla on bookbaak.com. It is very beneficial for our eyes. Amla is not only the source of Vitamin C. It corrects digestion, but according to Ayurveda it is also beneficial for the body as well as for the mind. You can also use it as a pickle with sauce by frying the amla in the normal way. You can also make its marmalade. It is very beneficial for heart patients and pregnant pregnant women.
Ingredients for Pickle of amla
- Amla – 500 gms
- Mustard oil – 200 gms
- Heig – 1/4 teaspoon (grounded)
- Manti ke daane – 2 teaspoons
- Celery – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 50 grams (4 teaspoons)
- Turmeric powder – 2 teaspoons
- Red Chilli Powder – Less than 1 teaspoon
- Yellow mustard – 4 small spoons (thick thick peeled)
- Sour Powder – 2 Tablespoons
Method for making of Amla pickle ( amla ka achar recipe in english)
- To make Amla pickle (to make amla ka achar), first wash the gooseberry with water thoroughly.
- Pour the washed amla in a pressure cooker, add approximately one and a half cups of water and close the lid of the cooker.
- Take a whistle in the cooker and close the gas on high flame. Allow the cooker to cool itself.
- Remove the boiled steaming ginger from the cooker and let them cool down. When the gooseberry is cold, take out the slices and remove them and remove the kernels.
- Spread the froths of gooseberry on a cotton cloth and let them dry slightly. It will take about 4-5 hours.
- Now, take a bunch of amla in a bowl, add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ground fennel, mustard and fenugreek mixture into it. Then add mustard oil and mix it well. Amla’s straws should be well wrapped in mustard oil, so if the oil is low then a little more oil can be mixed in it.
- Fill the pickle in a glass jar and close the lid. Keep this jar in the sunlight for 3-4 days so that pickles can be cooked well and ready to eat. Yes, but keep in mind that before picking pickle in the sun, shake well with the help of spoon so that spices and oils are good in the gooseberry.
- After this Amla pickle (amla ka achar) will be ready to eat. Serve it with any type of bread, paratha or dal–rice.
- All utensils used while making the pickle should be clean and dry. Much moisture and dirt can also spoil the ethics.
- In the container that you are going to fill, wash it with boiling water and then dry it in the sun or in the oven.
- Always use clean and dry spoon to remove the pickle. Once in a week, run it with a spoon and make it top and bottom.
- In 2-3 months, after conducting a day of sunlight for a day, its taste remains and the morals are good for a long time.
Click here to make the recipe made from Amla (Amla)