Hello friends , Today we will learn to make Aloe Vera (Gheekwar) Ka Halwa. Aloe Vera (Gheekwar) Ka Halwa is very useful to health . It does not take much time to make it.
Preparation time – 15-20 minutes
The time to put in making -15-20 minutes
Total time- 25-30 minutes
Who does not like the delicious pudding filled with ghee, dried fruits and sweeteners? With its delicious flavor it satisfies you, gives great benefits for health too. If you do not know its benefits, then you click here benifits of aloe vera
According to Ayurveda, the use of halwa is especially helpful for some of your health problems, but the way and the time of eating it are very important. If the halwa is of flour, the semolina or the gram flour and other thinghs.
Ingredients For Aloe Vera(Gheekwar)Ka Halwa
- Take aloe vera pulses, sugar, flour and country ghee in equal amounts.
- Almond 250g
- Desiccated Coconut 125 grams
- Pistachio 125 grams
- Cashew 125 grams
- Watermelon seeds 125 grams
- Raisins 125 grams
- khoya 250 grams
- Sugar 250 gms
- Cinnamon powder 1/2 teaspoon
Method- Aloe Vera(Gheekwar)Ka Halwa Recipe
- Chop aloa vera into small cubes and keep aside for remove the pulp .
- Now add ghee in the kadahi or pan.
- When the ghee starts heating, add pulp of aloe vera and cook on a low flame.
- Mix flour and sugar while stirring and keep stirring.
- Finally add some water and make halwa.
- Finely chopped almonds, scented coconut, chopped pistachios, chopped cashews, watermelon seeds, raisins and khoya roasted wel.
- Finally, garnish it with dish, almonds, pistachios and cashew nuts.
Eat the empty stomach this pudding eat a month. This will remove the faults of virgin elements.