Hello friends Aam ka panna is very beneficial for us in summer, it cools down the stomach. Aam ka panna juice protects from heat stock, although many cold drinks are available in the market, but they all harmful our body and can’t be made even at home. As soon as summer starts, we all remember the leaf of lemon, Lassi, Rose juice, Bel juice etc. Now we prepare the material for making Aam ka panna. So friends let’s start.
The Preparation time -10 minutes
Cook time to -10 minutes
Total time -20 minutes
Ingredients for Aam panna –
- Mango Raw -200 grams (2 small)
- Cumin seed roasted- 1 teaspoon
- Hing 1 pinch
- Black pepper- 1 teaspoon
- Black salt taste
- Sugar one teaspoon
- Mint 5-6 leaves
Method FOR AAM PANNA
- Place the mangoes along with water in a sauce-pan and bring to a boil
- Alternately you can pressure cook the mangoes with water till soft.
- Let them cool and then peel the mangoes and get the pulp with the help of a spoon. Grind mango pulp along with water to a smooth paste.
- After this, add all spices (boiled, roasted cumin seeds, black salt, black pepper) with boiled mango and sugar and peppermint mixes, and grind it well. Those who do’t like sweet, they do not add sugar.
- Now a mango chateny is ready,
- Now add 800 ml of waterin mango chateny.
- Now our mango panna is ready.
- Now add finely chopped mint and crushed ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.
- You can increase or decrease the quantity of sugar as per your desire
- You can use jaggery instead of sugar.
- This mixture can stay in refrigerator for upto a week.