Friends! Today we will make laddoos of Ramdane. Friends will not believe you that Ramdan laddu is very beneficial for our health. It can be eaten in the fast also, it is fiber-rich and energatic. It can be made at home . It is very tasty.So friends let’s start.
Preparation time -10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time -25 minutes
Ramadana – 1 cup
- Gud or sugar – 1 Cup
- Ghee – 2-3 tbsp
- Heated the frying pan very well.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of Ramdana grains, and roasting them continuously, they begin to thrive. As soon as all the grains are flowering, take them out in a plate. And so do all the Ramadana.
- Now roasted roasting in the sieve. Which are not blossomed, they will come down from the sieve, separate them, Use blended mangalis to make laddus.
- Now add 2 tbsp ghee in the embroidery. Grate the ghee, add jaggery, pour 1-2 tablespoon water and let the jaggery melt.
- Now after being completely melted, let it cook for 1-2 minutes, when the fog is seen in jaggery, then the syrup is ready.
- After adding a little cold, mix Ramadana in it. Now the mixture is ready to make laddus.
- Make laddus with hot hot mixture, apply a little water on your hands and take a little mixture and make a laddu with both hands and apply it in the plate, make all the laddus in this way.
- Let the lanterns of Ramadane cool down in the air for 3-4 hours.
- Now fill them in the container. Ramdane’s laddoo can be eaten for 1 month.
- The Ramdana is not blooming. Separate it and grind it and add jaggery or turmeric to its laddus.
- Take a heavy frying pan to roast Ramadana.
Friends, make all RAMDANA LADDU, eat and feed and tell us your experiences on BOOKBAAK.COM. And you can also ask questions related to this recipe at BOOKBAAK.COM Friends, if you like this recipe then click ,write and share at BOOK BAAK .COM .